KNIGHTS AND KNIGHTNESSES WITH DRIVERS CUP.
NOVEMBER 11TH 2018.
Gold Tochigi President Country Club, Tochigi
HIT DRIVES and GIVE BACK WITH THE Knights & Knightesses with Drivers!
KKWIDS is an international golfing group of men & women of all abilities ‘hitting drivers and giving back” to raise funds for disadvantaged children in Japan.
This is the golf game you can enjoy hitting bad shots since you will be supporting a worthy cause! The event is supported with great prizes and is the chance to expand your network in the international community in Japan.
KKWIDS is an extension of “The Knights in White Lycra” or KIWL www.kiwl.net Since 2013, KIWL has raised ¥49.1 million (US$446,000) with the help of participants, sponsors, & supporters.
If you are interested in participating or getting involved with any of our events, please send and email to info william [at] hyndgroup.com
equality for all youths: mirai no mori
Format: Two Ball Better Ball Stroke Play Competition
The KKWIDS Cup is a 2 person per team best-scores event nearby Tokyo, in Tochigi Prefecture Japan.
Schedule & Location:
- Sunday November 11, 2018
- 9:17 start (please arrive 30 minutes before your tee time)
- Gold Tochigi President (Jack Nicklaus design)
Price ¥24,560 Per Player Includes:
- Green fee
- Awards ceremony with buffet and open bar
- Fantastic prizes
- Offer of 200,000JPY discount on Jaguar or Land Rover car purchases for all players
- Free swing analysis from TrackMan Golf
- The Winners Will Receive
Fabulous prizes from our sponsors: Weekend leases in the latest Jaguar Land Rover Models; accommodation & dinner packages at Intercontinental Hotels luxury Hotels, Golf lessons plus plenty of others!
Rules: 2-Ball Best Score
- White Tees for Gents, Red Tees for ladies.
- 2 ball better ball. You and your partner play each hole and take the best net score of each hole.
- The winning team has the lowest score.
- Handicaps submit your handicap (official or unofficial) when entering
- Maximum handicap is 36 for gents, ladies 40.
- Placing on the fairways of 6 inches.
- All puts have to be holed.
- In the case of a tied score there will be a count back on scores.
- In the case there is still a tie, the players with the lower combined handicap wins. If both handicaps are equal, it is decided on age.
- Maximum score per hole: double par.
- To keep play moving PLEASE do not mark your card on the green and move quickly between green and tee.
- First group please take the closest to pin & longest drive flags. Last group pick them up after 9 holes
Gold Tochigi President Country Club
- Jack Nicklaus design
- Course: 27-hole course (3 par 36s)
- JGA course rating: 72.3
- A natural grass 250 yard driving range
- Address: 561 Chizuka-machi, Tochigi-shi, Tochigi 328-3111
- Phone: 0282-21-3111
- Web: http://www.president-cc.jp/
Arrive by Automobile
-The course is 76Km drive from the centre of Tokyo and 1hr 20min estimated drive time (no traffic). Expressway and I.C.: Tohoku Expressway, Tochigi I.C. 76 km (73 km by Tohoku expressway, 3 km from Tochigi I.C.)
Arrive by Train
Take a train to Tochigi station then take the club bus that leaves Tochigi station at 08.50 arrive at 09.10am. It leaves from Minami Guchi. Please call the club if you want the shuttle bus or take a taxi
Please be outside the Cerulean Tower, Shibuya 5.50am. The Bus will leave 6.00am latest. The bus will be parked on the road (Route 246) outside the Cerulean tower. It is a 45-seater reserved under “KKWIDS.” It is first come first served and we will collect the 5000yen fare on the day.
Please send your mobile phone number by email to william [at] hyndgroup.com
After Party Presentation
The Prize presentation with food and free-flow beer and soft drinks will be held after the last group finish.
Enter the KKWIDS Cup
The KKWIDS Cup is a 2 person per team best-score event.
There are 72 teams, with 144 available player places.
The entry fee is ¥24,560 per player.
Single Entry Participants
If you are a single entry with no playing partner we will match you with another player.
You will be able to specify any preferences you have in the registration form's request area.
- Payment for the event are be made with credit card
- If you need to pay via bank transfer please contact us at william [at] hyndgroup.com.
- You can pay for your playing partner or as many participants as you like.
Please Provide Playing Partner Info
If your playing partner and you are paying separately, please put their name in the registration form requests section.
Please let us know if you wish to take the bus from Cerulean Tower in Shibuya
The bus fee is 5,000 JPY but limited to 40 seats.
Therefore it is "first come first serve" with priority to participants who have paid.
Please Also Provide HC
Let us know your and your partners handicap
If you are not planning on attending the after party, please inform us.
You can cancel up until the day of the event with full refund of mins the registration fee of 2,500 yen.
Sign Up Now
¥24,560 Per Player
Enter the number of entries you wish to purchase and click the buy button
to continue with your purchase and Player Registration